Nov 30, 2011

Run to the sun!

Australia, Aria Awards gossip, Qld passing a civil unions bill, sunshine, bike lanes, im missing out on it all... wait for me!!


im escaping the Boston winter (take me to the tropics!) and coming to Australia to promote my upcoming album Park Yard Slang due for release FEB 2012, so shows will be popping up all around you, keep your eyes peeled!! the first one is at Miss Libertines the day i land, so please excuse the jet lag banter.. supporting Amir Sulaiman (i saw this guy on Def Poetry, killa) ill just be playing a solo acoustic set for half hr..
















i was recently accepted into Berklee College of Music (Boston, MA) and plan on beginning my studies there MAY 2012, once I have worked the release of my album.. why? sharpen my skills baby! need a grant to cover that ish, holla at me if you know of something..




more to the point, i will be headlining a show at 303 in northcote! (melbourne again, the rest ill get to you soon!) with a hot little band featuring Camilla Charlesworth on Bass and Alexandra Ortuso on Keys and epic BV's.
check poster for details!


















i will also be playing BYRON BAY at the Beach Hotel on JAN 10, with a trio, couple of sets :)

cant wait to jump into that water!!

see ya'll soon xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment