Aug 20, 2012

fun things to report :D


hi! whats been happening... HEAPS !!

1   so many of my sonicbids applications end up somewhere in the ether other than in a helpful place. but some things work out! i was recently selected to attend The Seed Management Workshop, held in the beautiful Blue Mountains, which will hopefully fill in all the holes in my self-managed career and teach me how to launch this puppy (and other puppies) to the next level!

2   i have been nominated in the Maori Music Awards 2012 in 3 Categories, such an honour !
  • Best Female Maori Solo Artist
  • Best Pop Album
  • Best Urban Album

3   i just hooked up an endorsement with mono who's cases are slick, sleek, and WATERPROOF. this means hard-working musos like me who end up in all sorts of weather waiting for cabs, buses, trains, only have to worry about our ego's getting water damage. ps i want the wallet

massive thanks to mono!
mono GO PLAY


4  i just played on Berklee Radio and although i missed my audition for scholarship (my bad) i had fun infiltrating the place with the sounds of my lush band :)



i also had fun doing an interview with Tony, who let me play a few of my fav songs from growing up!

spanish harlem - aretha franklin
who da cap fit - bob marley

and some other yummy NZ bands, sola rosa and electric wire hustle!














5   i monitor this page daily brooo, facebook link here AMAZONWATCH just go and like it
and keep up to date to make sure a$$$$holes dont ruin it for everyone. and by everyone, i mean every single breathing iota on this planet.

its very, very, very simple   




Jess Harlen is Published by Native Tongue Publishing
jessharlen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment